Sometimes you must feel tired by working in front of computer all day long and need something to make you refresh. A fruit salad is the perfect answer to freshen up your tired day. Not only easy to make, fruit salad is also loaded with many nutrion and have a good taste. Fruit salad is one type of raw food that has a good nutritional content especially if you added yogurt. There’s so much benefits of yogurt for health if we consume it regularly. Moreover if you choose yoghurt from YUMMY Dairy, yoghurt from YUMMY has an exclusive probiotic blend, includes high quality Acidophilus and Bifido bacteria, which not only enhances digestion but also strengthens your immune system.
Not only rich in nutrients, fruit salad also help to improve concentration and give you strength and endurance to make your day even more fresh! Hence, eating fruit salad with YUMMY Yoghurt as a snack is the right choice to make.
For those of you who want to try make fruit salad with YUMMY Yoghurt, just follows these easy steps:
- 200 gram of pinneaple
- 200 gram of watermelon
- 150 gram of apples
- 150 gram of melon
- 1 mandarin orange
- 100 gram of strawberries
- 100 gram of grapes
- 250 gr YUMMY Natural Plain Yoghurt
- 1 sachet of sweetened condensed milk
- Cheddar Cheese (optional)
How to Make:
- First things first, make the yoghurt sauce. Prepare a medium bowl, mix YUMMY Natural Plain Yoghurt and sweetened condensed milk in that bowl. Then stir until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Once the sauce is perfectly made, the next step is preparing for the fruits. Cut all the fruits into a cube. For small note, don’t forget to soak pineapple in brine to remove the itching effect. After all the fruit are cut off, wash the fruit with water. Then you can put it in a lunch box.
- Pour the yoghurt sauce that you have prepared before into the fruit. Stir until the fruit is mixed well with the yoghurt sauce.
- If you like something salty, you can add a grated of YUMMY PeranChiz Classic Cheddar at the top.
- Once all done, put the fruit salad in refrigerator. Wait until 2-3 hours to make it more yummy.
So, how is it? Easy, right? Let’s try it soon!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.